Online Editing Workshops
“Feathers & Fluff: Creative editing for children and animal portraits.”
This editing class will take you through the exact process that I use for editing photos for children and animals. Learn how to preserve skin tones while still getting that lovely, luminous quality that clients love. Editing is the part that brings your images to life and results in happy clients and bigger sales!
I’ll show you how I edit 10 different photos by hand, as well as using presets and actions to make the editing process go more smoothly.
Along with the video, you’ll have lifetime access to my private Facebook page, where I post weekly editing tips and answer questions about photography or editing. This is a great value; ongoing education for one low price!
While these videos feature children and animals, these techniques could be used on any photograph where you want to add light and texture without making your photos look fake.
Videos will be sent within 24 hours of purchase.
I offer photography mentoring in both online and in-person workshops. I absolutely love teaching photography to others and helping them see differently. You can be at any stage of your photography career from an interested beginner to a pro who wants to up your game; I will tailor the mentoring to what you need. I’m an open book and here to help you every step of the way!
- Weekly meetings for three months via Facetime or Zoom (12 meetings!)
- Weekly shooting assignments and critiques
- Message me anytime with questions
- Includes Feathers and Fluff creative editing course
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing education
- Location can be where I live or where you live for a full day (8 hours)
- You choose the topics you want to learn about (family, children, pets, maternity, etc.)
- Custom-tailored to photography skill level and goals
- Full editing of one image, start to finish
- 5 editing videos sent to you within a week of the workshop to view and practice on your images
Group setting (up to 10 people) $800